With the Titrette® bottletop burette, you can titrate quickly and reliably with highest precision, even in close quarters, with no power hookup needed – in the lab, in production, or in the filed!
The Titrette® has an innovatine new measuring system – so even the tight error limits of Class A glass burettes per DIN EN ISO 385 are met. If needed it can display 3 decimal places for volumes below 20 ml.
Features at a glance
- High accuracy: Precise titration within the error limits of Class A for glass burettes.
- Smooth-running operation: Large, easy-grip hand wheels for sensitive, drop-wise titration.
- Compact design: All components only move within the housing, saving room on top.
- Light and flexible: The titrating tube can be adjusted horizontally and vertically - this provides flexibility when positioning the instrument.
- Easy Handling: To change between filling and titration, no switching needed. By the direction of hand wheel rotation the instrument automatically detects whether you are filling or titrating.
- Additional electronic functions: Four additional helpful functions to make your work easier: Adjustment with Easy Calibration, Calibration schedule to save a date for the next calibration, Save power with Auto-Power-Off, Change decimal place settings.
- Easy to dismantle: Cleaning, maintenance and part replacement can be carried out conveniently and easily in the lab.
- PC interface (optional): The data transmission directly to the PC eliminates transmission errors during transcription of the primary data. With this an important demand of GLP is fulfilled.
Titrette® bottle-top burette, conformity certified, performance certificate, telescoping filling tube (170 – 330 mm), recirculation tube, 2 microbatteries (AAA/UM4/LR03), 3 bottle adapters PP (GL 45/32, GL 45/S 40 und GL 32/NS 29/32), 2 colored light shield inspection windows, operating manual. (Additional items supplied when ordering the Titrette® with PC interface: connector cable (Sub-D plug connector, 9-pin) and a CD with driver software, communication protocol, example application and a special operating manual.)